Contemporary architectural detail and thoughtful construction offer a flawless floor plan in this custom-built bungalow located in the prestigious Pebble Trail Way community of Greely. This impeccable home offers 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths and a 4-car garage-a true modern expression of luxury.
Walk through the double doors to the spacious bright and airy foyer with and stunning sightlines to welcome you home. Porcelain tile floors and marble tiled feature wall accentuate this space.
The main level is anchored by the formal dining room which is highlighted by 20 foot ceilings, and upscale custom windows. A Butlers nook with sink and pantry leads into the gorgeous expansive gourmet kitchen. Stainless steel appliances, double built in ovens, gas cooktop, custom cabinets, huge centre island (with storage on both sides), side by side fridge/freezer, gorgeous granite countertops are all features everyone will appreciate.
The generous eating area complete with serving centre and patio doors leading to the covered alfresco dining terrace is open to the large family room. This great room is highlighted by chic wood built ins, stunning fireplace, tray ceilings, and quality hardwood.
The luxurious Master Suite is separated from the rest of the living area with a sound proof wall. Comprised of a walk-in closet and spa like ensuite bath this will be your sanctuary without having to leave the comfort of your own home. The 6-piece ensuite has his & hers sinks, separate tub & glass enclosed shower and water closet. The Master suite also offers access to a private terrace.
The secondary bedrooms are a generous size both with ample closet space and large windows. All of the bedrooms are wired for personal entertainment. The oversize family bathroom boasts 6-foot tub with a contemporary tile tub surround.
The back entry from the garage boasts a separate laundry room with storage, granite countertops and sink, automatic lights, double closet, door to terrace and a 3pc bathroom can found here on the main level.
The lower level is free flowing with large entertainment spaces, a large bedroom and full bathroom and awaits your personal preference for flooring. Flooring options may be arranged.
The 4-car garage is ideal for the automobile enthusiast with hot and cold running water and 1 bay that is reinforced with rebar and steel floors, is equipped to accommodate a future hoist for ease of storing your seasonal vehicle in the winter months. The garage has a convenient back entry to basement.
The upscale and modern design of this custom home remains warm and inviting. A retreat from the city and rich with every detail and feature you would expect in a home of this caliber. With quality built to last this dream home will reflect the personality and taste of those accustomed to the best in finishes and lifestyle.
- Great Room18'11" x 13'
- Dining Room14'9" x 12'11"
- Kitchen 18'11" x 13'4"
- Eating Area18'11" x 11'10"
- Laundry Room8'7" x 5'8"
- Mud Room7'9" x 5'3"
- Master Bedroom16'9" x 14'8"
- 6pc Ensuite16'8" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 213'3" x 12'4"
- Bedroom 312'5" x 11'11"
- Family Bathroom (5pc)12'3" x 11'
- 3pc Bathroom9'11" x 4'11"
- Family Room29' x 24'
- Games Room39' x 17'
- Bedroom 424'6" x 12'8"
- 3pc Bathroom12' x 56'
- Custom Built Bungalow with Top of the line Stone Exterior
- 40 Year Timberline Fibre Glass Weaved Shingles
- 20ft Ceilings in foyer & dining room
- Top of the line Mirage Hardwood Floors & Porcelain Tile
- All LED lighting throughout
- Abundance of LED pot lighting throughout (150+)
- 6.5" Baseboards
- Fireplace-Marble tile feature wall with built-ins to accommodate entertainment system on either side
- Sub Ditra Underlayment in all tiled areas
- Custom Tray Ceilings
- Chef's Dream Kitchen-butlers pantry,high end stainless steel appliances, 2 built-in ovens, gas cooktop, island (extra storage), side by side fridge/freezer, granite
- Reverse Osmosis Filtered water with Infrared Technology
- 2 separate water filters-one toice maker and one to tap in kitchen
- Quality Water System (softener & drinking water)
- All bedrooms wired for cable
- Wall between main living area & Master Bedroom soundproofed
- 6' Tub in main bathroom
- HDMI wired and cable ready
- 2' x 4' studs for TV mount
- Central Vac
- Alarm System is owned
- Large covered terrace with pot lighting
- Natural Gas Hookup for BBQ
- Separate entrance from garage to basement
- 1 Bay of Garage has Reinforced Floors (Rebar & Steel)-Ready to accommodate a hoist
- Hot and cold running water in garage (ideal for car washing)
- Garage door opening system is installed so it does not impede view from street
- Peat removed from majority of lot
- Built In Ovens (2)
- Gas Cooktop Stove
- Hood Fan
- Alarm System
- Garage Door Opener w/Remote
- Hot Water Tank
From the 417 take exit 131 (416S). Continue onto the 416S to exit 57 (Bankfield). Turn left onto Bankfield, right onto Manotick Main, left onto Bridge St, right onto Stagecoach Rd, left onto Pebble Trail Way, left onto El Camino.
1245 El Camino Street, Greely
Greely | $895,000
- Year Built:2016
- Style:Custom Built Bungalow
- Garage:2 x Double Garage-4 Car
- Basement:Fully Finished
- Lot Size:160.89' x 190.75'