Picturesque Hobby Farm well located only a few minutes from Kemptville and the 416.
This lovely home features large windows and an open concept layout which allows natural light to flood the living space.
The spacious kitchen offers eating area as well as beamed ceilings and is open to the living room making entertaining a breeze. Enjoy cooking in the well planned kitchen or simply take in the serene views of the farm from the large windows. The separate dining room is ideal for family meals and flows into the den also found on this main level. The family bathroom has been renovated and features claw foot tub with built in shower. The mudroom allows for maximum organization and storage with laundry closet & features lovely French doors leading to the kitchen.
Upstairs to the 2nd level are 3 generous sized bedrooms including the Master Bedroom complete with renovated luxury ensuite bath.
Relax on the deck or enjoy time with the family by the fire pit. The pond also adds to the serene backdrop of this lovely farm.
The farm offers fenced area for livestock, hay fields, hay barn, 5 horse stalls, tack room, chicken coop and feeding station with 14 roosts. There is a convenient heated water system for the animals and apple trees on the property. Enjoy nature at its best by hiking on the 2kms of trails offered here.
Contact us today for a private viewing.
- Foyer11'08" x 9'04"
- Living Room22'04" x 21'08"
- Dining Room14'09" x 13'08"
- Kitchen20'08" x 15'02"
- Den 11'04" x 9'10"
- Family Bathroom9'08" x 6'04"
- Master Bedroom14'04" x 12'01"
- 3 PC Ensuite Bath12'04 x 7'09"
- Bedroom 29'08" x 9'06"
- Bedroom 318'09" x 11'01"
- Approximately 58 Picturesque Acres
- Open Concept Kitchen/Living Room
- Large back Foyer/Mudroom with Laundry Closet, Coat Hooks
- Large Master with Renovated Ensuite Bath-Whirlpool Tub
- Newer Deck off of Living Room
- Well Gated Barn Area
- Barns-Heated All Seasons for the Animals
- Horse Stalls in 2 of the Barns
- Chicken Coop with 14 Chicken Perches, Concrete Floor & Feeding Station
- 2km of Trails on Acreage
- Fire Pit & Pond
- Window Blinds & Treatments
- Bench & Coat Hooks in Mud Room
- Pot & Pan Hangers
- Water Softener System
- 2 Wall Unit Air Conditioners
From Ottawa take Hwy 416 south. Exit Kemptville – Hwy 43. Travel through Kemptville to # 1530 on left, less then 10 min from 416.