Beautifully appointed home well located in the prestigious Stonebridge Golf Community. This bungalow is designed for a care-free lifestyle and is well laid out for entertaining or one level living.
The large foyer with double closet leads to the open concept living area.
The spectacular kitchen is anchored by a huge island that will please any chef. The island boasts built ins on both sides, a breakfast bar, stunning granite as well as wine storage and double sink. All appliances are included and meal preparation will be a breeze courtesy of the abundance of work space available. Hardwood floors flow throughout the kitchen, dining and living rooms. The living room features cozy gas fireplace with stone feature wall and the dining room has plenty of room for a dining set.
The Master bedroom has large window, walk in closet a separate dressing area as well as a 3pc ensuite. The ensuite features an ample storage space which is the theme throughout this home. The secondary bedroom is a generous size with large window and good sized closet. Convenient main floor laundry is also found here in the mud room.
The lower level is a fantastic space and is comprised of spacious recreation room, family room and a 4pc bathroom with granite. The family room boasts built in shelves with Murphy bed, perfect for guests. There is even more storage found in this lower level maximizing the potential of the space.
Relaxing will come easy on the back deck with your morning cup of coffee or glass of wine after a busy day.
Fantastic location near many parks, greenspace and the Stonebridge Golf Club. Take advantage of the other nearby amenities that this neighbourhood has to offer including excellent catholic and public schools as well as a thriving community association. Contact us today for a private viewing.
Association fees: $98/month. Fees include: snow removal from street & visitor parking spots.
- Foyer17' x 16'10"
- Living/Dining Room18'9" x 15'9"
- Kitchen18'2" x 13'
- Master Bedroom15'8" x 11'14"
- Dressing Area (Master)8'8" x 5'5"
- Walk-in Closet6'4" x 4'7"
- 3pc Ensuite10'5" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 211'2" x 9'5"
- Family Bathroom7'9" x 7'3"
- Laundry/Mud Room5'11" x 5'5"
- Family Room21'3" x 13'2"
- Rec Room40'5" x 12'6"
- 4pc Bathroom9'7" x 5'
- Utility16' x 15'4"
- Well Located in the Stonebridge Golf Community
- Chef's Kitchen with Large Island-Island Boasts: Built-ins on both sides, Granite, Wine Storage, Double Sink
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Area, Walk-in Closet and 3pc Ensuite
- Convenient Main Floor Laundry (Mud Room)
- Family Room Room with Built In Shelving and Murphy Bed
- Huge Rec Room
- 4pc Bathroom in Lower Level with Granite
- Abundance of Storage in Basement
- Backyard Deck
- Double Car Garage
- Hood Fan
- Window Blinds
- Murphy Bed (Basement)
- Excluded: Master Bedroom Sheers & Curtains; Freezer in Basement
Jockvale Rd South to Blackleaf Dr, left onto Kilbernie Dr, left onto Ramelton Pvt.
- St. Cecilia School
- St. Joseph Intermediate/High School
- Adrienne Clarkson Elementary School
- Barrhaven Public School
- Cedarview Middle School
- Half Moon Bay Public School
- Regina Street Public School
- Longfields/Davidson Heights Intermediate School
- John McCrae Secondary School
- Fisher Park/Summit Alternative School