Spacious family home in the desirable community of Trend Village. This lovely home features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as many renovations and updates which are sure to please!
Step inside the welcoming foyer and immediately you will notice how natural light floods the living space courtesy of the large windows found throughout.
The modern palette is warm and inviting and sets the tone for the rest of this home.
The living room and dining room boast hardwood floors and also offer access to the private backyard courtesy of the patio doors. Enjoy family meals or host dinner parties with friends in the dining room. Entertaining will come easy thanks to the fabulous layout. The updated crisp white kitchen boasts island adding more workspace that the chef in the family will appreciate. All appliances are included and there is an abundance of storage space here.
A rare 3pc bathroom completes this main level.
Upstairs to the 2nd level you will find 4 generously sized bedrooms including the south facing Master bedroom complete with large closet and 4 season solarium. The 4 season solarium will become your favourite spot to unwind with a good book while taking in the serene views of the tree lined street. Another notable feature up here on the 2nd level are the skylights allowing natural light in. This level is supplemented with heated flooring and the family bathroom makes up the rest of this upper level.
The lower level is where you will find the recreation room as well as laundry room, storage & utility rooms. This level was renovated in 2013 including: flooring, ceiling, walls & electrical.
The backyard is fenced with a good sized deck (2011) and is beautifully landscaped. A perfect place for summertime BBQs!
Close to all amenities including excellent schools, shops and highly accessible to public transit. Walk to the highly popular Bruce Pit dog park! The outdoor enthusiast will appreciate everything this community has to offer.
This home is a must see! Make sure it is at the top of your list by contacting us today for a private showing!
- Foyer9'00" x 3'00"
- Living Room20'04" x 11'08'
- Dining Room11'07" x 9'07"
- Kitchen10'11" x 8'11"
- 3 pc Bath8'02" x 5'01"
- Master Bedroom15'06" x 14'05"
- 4 Season Solarium17'10" x 5'02"
- Bedroom 211'00" x 10'00"
- Bedroom 310'03" x 10'00"
- Bedroom 417'02" x 8'07" (irregular)
- Family Bath10'02" x 5'03"
- Recreation Room22'06" x 15'03"
- Hardwood Floors 2010-Living Room, Dining Room & 2nd Level
- Kitchen Flooring 2013
- Heated Flooring-2nd Level
- 4 Season Solarium in Master
- Basement Renovated 2013-Walls, Flooring, Ceiling, Doors & Electrical
- Garage Door, Shelving in Garage 2015
- Deck 2011
- Landscaping in Backyard 2012-2015
- Access to Greenbelt via Backyard
- Hood Fan
- Washer & Dryer
- Window Coverings
- Automatic Garage Door Opener with Remotes
- Exclusions: Drapes in Children's Bedrooms
Greenbank Road to Bellman Drive, right onto McClellan Road, left onto Hobart Crescent.
23 Hobart Crescent
Trend Village | $315,000
- Year Built:1968
- Style:Row, 2 Storey
- Lot Size:24'00" x 100'00"
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $128 Gas: $103 Water: $90