This beautiful, conveniently located, urban contemporary condo is just steps away from the picturesque Rideau River. Surrounded by nature and filled with sunshine, this home is move in ready and offers hardwood flooring throughout.
The bright kitchen includes all stainless-steel appliances, 3-drawer pot and pan cabinet, pull out shelving in the pantry, and attractive pot lighting on a dimmer switch.
The open concept living/dining room offers an inviting gas fireplace with black ceramic tile hearth and surrounding finish. It provides easy access to a private balcony with natural gas BBQ hook up, overlooking the quiet residential street.
The 4-piece bathroom showcases a beautiful granite countertop, combination shower/tub, and attractive tiling throughout. In-suite laundry ensures that everything you need is in one convenient location.
Flooded by natural light the master bedroom offers ample, well organized storage and large bright windows.
Secure, underground parking in a heated garage and personal storage locker are included. Notably, one of the most convenient parking spaces in the complex.
Enjoy walking, biking, & roller blading along the river. The Rideau Sport Centre by the river offers many fitness choices, Yoga, Tennis, & more. It truly cannot be missed. The Adàwe pedestrian crossing conveniently links River Court to downtown and Ottawa University. Excellent centralized location close to 417, transit, shopping, Byward Market and downtown core. Just move in & enjoy!
- Foyer12'7" x 5'7"
- Kitchen8'6" x 7'1"
- Eating Area11'9" x 8'1"
- Living/Dining Room20'6" x 10'2"
- 4pc Bathroom8'7" x 4'1"
- Master Bedroom10' x 10'
- Laundry Room
- All Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Oak Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- Natural Gas BBQ Hook Up on Balcony
- Pull-out Shelving in Pantry
- Flooded with Natrual Light
- Secure, underground parking and storage locker included
- Dimmer Switches (Living Room & Kitchen)
- Dishwasher (2016)
- Stove (Jan 2019)
- Microwave/Hood Fan
- Window Blinds
Highway 417 to the Vanier Parkway. Heading North on the Vanier Parkway, turn left onto Donald Street, then right onto Marguerite Avenue.
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Gloucester High School
- Manor Park Public School
- Queen Elizabeth Public School
- Queen Mary Street Public School
- Riverview Alternative School
- York Street Public School
- École élémentaire publique Mauril-Bélanger
- École élémentaire publique Trille des Bois
- St. Michael Catholic Elementary School
- Immaculata Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique Horizon-Jeunesse
- Collège catholique Samuel-Genest
- École secondaire catholique Minto
307-950 Marguerite Avenue
Overbrook | $299,500
- MLS #:1134292
- Year Built:2009 / Approx
- Model:The Capel
- Taxes:3,279 / 2018
- Style:One Level
- Total Sq. Feet:757 / Approx.
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Gas: ~37.50/month; Hydro: ~55.67/month