Simply stunning 5 bedroom Energy Star Certified home by Richcraft. This spacious ”Jefferson” model boasts an open concept main level, main floor family room and a fully finished basement with nanny suite potential.
The sunny main level welcomes you into the home with a mix of modern ceramic tile and gleaming cherry hardwood flooring. The living room features a large window and neutral palette-as is the theme throughout the rest of this lovely home. The 9ft ceilings on this main level allow natural light in, making the living spaces warm and inviting. Hosting friends and family for dinner parties will be a delight in the formal dining room which is accented with wainscoting. This room is ideal for entertaining.
The kitchen is probably the most important room in the home and this kitchen is no exception to that rule! Both form and functionality are evident here with stainless steel appliances, island with extra seating, abundance of cupboard space and a contemporary backsplash -just to name a few features! The bright eating area is the perfect place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee while taking in the view of the serene backyard. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family room- making a great place to unwind after a hearty meal or a busy day. The fireplace here will make this room cozy in the warmer months. This is only 1 of 2 fireplaces in this spacious home! A convenient mudroom/laundry room can also be found here on this main level as well as a separate powder room.
Upstairs to the 2nd level are 4 generously sized bedrooms including the Master Retreat! This Master bedroom is a fantastic space with walk in closet, cozy double sided fireplace and luxurious ensuite bathroom. You do not even need to leave your home to feel like you are visiting the spa!
3 other bedrooms all with large windows and closets as well as the family bathroom complete this upper level.
The lower level is where you will find the recreation room as well as the 5th bedroom and another full bathroom. The potential in this lower level is endless!
The fenced backyard is private and perfect for relaxing in the warm summer months.
Located in an excellent school district and close to walking and biking trails-this home should be at the top of your list!
- Living Room14' x 10'2"
- Dining Room12'11" x 11'
- Kitchen18'2" x 13'
- Family Room20'6" x 14'
- Powder Room5'9" x 5'4"
- Laundry Room/Mud Room10' x 6'7"
- Master Bedroom18'6" x 17'6"
- Walk-in Closet9'7" x 9'6"
- 5pc Ensuite12'9" x 11'6"
- Bedroom15'6" x 14'4"
- Bedroom15' x 12'
- Bedroom12' x 11'
- Family Bathroom12'8" 6'7"
- Rec Room (irregular)38' x 13'5"
- Bedroom23'11" x 11'4"
- 4pc Bathroom7'7" x 4'9"
- Energy Star Certified
- Open Concept Main Level-Crown Molding & 9ft Ceilings
- Tile Flooring Main Level 2015
- Main Floor Family Room
- Main Floor Laundry/Mudroom
- Double Sided Gas Fireplace in Master Bedroom & Ensuite
- Fully Finished Basement Complete with Bedroom & 4pc Bathroom
- Central Air 2012
- Fully Fenced Yard
- Double Attached Garage
- Kitchen Island
- Washer & Dryer
- Window Blinds
- Auto Garage Door Opener w/Remote
- Alarm System
South on Stittsville Main St., Right on Abbott St., Left on West Ridge Drive.
- Guardian Angels School
- Sacred Heart Intermediate/High School
- A. Lorne Cassidy Elementary School
- Westwind Public School
- Goulbourn Middle School
- South Carleton Secondary School
- Fisher Park Public/Summit Alternative School
- Grant Alternative School
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-Jean-Paul II
- École secondaire catholique Paul-Desmarais
- Centre professionnel et technique Minto
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
- L'école élémentaire et secondaire publique Maurice-Lapointe
326 West Ridge Drive
Stittsville; Deer Run | $539,900
- Year Built:2006
- Taxes:$5400 2016
- Basement:Fully Finished
- Total Sq. Feet:2815
- Lot Size:46.23' x 105.59'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $130 Gas: $115 Water: $70