Fantastic opportunity to own 1.73 acres in a country setting with close proximity to highway access and amenities!
This 3 bedroom bungalow has many updates and features all set on a tree lined lot complete with above ground pool!
The welcoming front porch is the perfect place to relax with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while taking in the serene views.
Step inside this home and you will notice how natural light floods the living space courtesy of the size and abundance of windows throughout. The modern palette creates an inviting atmosphere for you and your family.
The living room boasts vaulted ceilings, cozy fireplace and lovely hardwood floors. This bright place is perfect for unwinding after a hearty meal and friends and family will love to gather in this space.
The dining room also boasts hardwood floors as well as access to the backyard via the patio door. The dining room is open to the kitchen making meal preparation a breeze. The large country kitchen was recently renovated with crisp white cabinetry, cushion floors and modern fixtures. The chef in the family will appreciate the well thought out design that has kept form and functionality in mind!
The spacious and bright master bedroom features a beautiful palette, full wall of closets with organizers and patio doors to the deck. The master is complete with a lovely 3pc ensuite bath which was renovated in 2016. The tiled shower and modern fixtures add to the contemporary tone.
The 2 other bedrooms are generously sized with good sized closets and windows and all bedrooms feature the same hardwood floors that are found throughout the rest of this home. The family bath has also been renovated.
The unfinished basement awaits your personal touch and is where you will find the laundry, storage and utility rooms.
Relax on the 2 tiered deck – perfect for summertime BBQs with family and friends. Cool off in the summer in the above ground salt water pool. The 1.73 acre lot boasts storage shed, lovely perennial gardens, gazebo, play structure and plenty of space to make memorable moments with the family. Double car garage and paved driveway with parking for 6-8 cars!
Enjoy the spring fed, communal pond in this desirable community or simply enjoy your own private backyard with no rear neighbours!
Don’t miss out on this gem! Only 10 minutes to the shops and restaurants of Kemptville & North Gower and easy access to highway 416.
- Living Room16' x 13'
- Dining Room14' x 9'
- Kitchen14' x 8'9"
- Master Bedroom15' x 12'11"
- 3 pc Ensuite7'5" x 5'
- Bedroom 214' x 8'11"
- Bedroom 39'11" x 9'
- Full Bathroom9' x 4'11"
- Private yard 1.73 Acres
- Country living/setting
- Propane Furnace December 2015
- Efficient Windows and patio doors on main level only (not basement) installed Dec 2012
- Renovated Kitchen with Crisp White Cabinetry, Lazy Susan, Pot Drawers
- Main bathroom renovated Jan 2015
- Master with en-suite and patio doors to deck
- En-Suite bathroom renovated in Jan 2016
- Water Softener system replaced in 2014
- UV Water Filter System installed October 2005
- C/A serviced April 2016
- Ducts cleaned April 2016
- Paved driveway for 6-8 cars
- Sought after neighbourhood close to a spring fed communal lake (pond) with no rear neighbours
- Tree Lined with Perennial Gardens throughout
- 10 minutes to Kemptville and North Gower
- 2 Clothes lines
- 2 tier back deck to pool
- Electric Dog Fence Included
- Washer & Dryer
- Window Blinds
- Drape Tracks
- Light Fixtures & Ceiling Fans
- Central Vac & Accessories
- Aluminum Shed
- Play Structure
- Above Ground Salt Water Pool & Accessories
- Electric Dog Fence
- Gazebo on Deck
- Exclusions: Fridge, Drapes, Wooden Shed, Gazebo (near pool), Trampoline
416S to Rogers Stephens Drive. Turn right onto Roger Stephens, left onto McCordick, right onto Mackay, right onto Wyatt, left onto Viola.