Location, location, location! So much to offer with many renovations and upgrades throughout-you will not be disappointed. This lovely 2 bedroom unit is situated in a highly desirable community mere minutes to Andrew Hayden Park, Britannia Beach and the Nepean Sailing Club as well as many NCC Bike Paths. Nature at its finest and all at your own front door! You can also take advantage of the many shops and restaurants nearby including the popular Bayshore Shopping Centre, or take in a movie at the local cinema.
Step inside this condo and notice the contemporary design found throughout courtesy of the modern renovations and upgrades. From the refinished hardwood floors to the quartz countertops in the kitchen and bath this condo is sure to please even the pickiest of buyers.
The living room boasts large window as well as access to balcony and is painted in a neutral palette that is warm and inviting-as is the rest of this unit. The dining room is perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee or to enjoy a hearty meal after a busy day.
The chef will appreciate the renovated Kitchen. This space was renovated in 2013 to boast: crisp white cabinetry, quartz countertops, contemporary glass tile backsplash, modern sink/faucet, GE Appliances, flooring and overhead fan/vent. Dinner preparation will be a breeze in this bright space.
The Master and secondary bedrooms are both a generous size with good sized windows and feature the same refinished hardwood as can be found throughout the living room and dining room. The renovated bath (2013) completes the unit offers many upgrades including the beautiful quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, Italian tile in tub surround as well as modern fixtures and pot lighting.
Convenient shared laundry can be found on each level of this building at a low cost of only 50 cents per load!
This building not only provides spectacular views-it also is very well managed and has many amenities including: Outdoor Pool, Roof Top Terrace, Picnic Area, Exercise Room, Sauna, Workshop, Library, Party Room with Kitchen, Car Wash in Garage, Bike Racks and guest suites are available for a reasonable fee.
1 Underground Parking Space and Storage Locker are included!
Highly accessible to public transit as well as easy access to the 416 & 417.
Monthly Condo Fees: $485
- Living Room14'4" x 9'1"
- Dining Room11'2" x 8'5"
- Kitchen9' x 8'4"
- Master Bedroom13'03" x 10'03"
- Bedroom12'6" x 8'9"
- Full Bathroom
- Kitchen Renovated 2013: Quartz Countertops, Glass Tile Backsplash, Modern Sink/Faucet, GE Stove, GE Dishwasher, Flooring, Overhead Fan/Vent
- Renovated Bathroom 2013:Toilet, Sink/Faucet, Quartz Countertops, Glass Tile Backsplash, Italian Tile in Tub Surround, Flooring, Pot Lights, Modern Fixtures, Door, Reglazed Bath Tub (2014)
- Bedrooms (2013): Freshly Painted, New Baseboard Trim Added, Doors Replaced
- All New Molding Added Throughout Unit (2013)
- Hardwood Floors Refinished in Living Room & Bedrooms (2013)
- Laminate Flooring (2013) Kitchen, Bathroom, Hallway
- Interior Freshly Painted (2013)
- Front Door Lock Replaced (2014)
- Amenities Include: Shared Laundry on Every Level, Out Door Pool, Sauna, Rooftop Terrace with Ottawa River Views, Picnic Area Party Room & Kitchen, Exercise Room, Workshop, Library, Bike Racks, Car Wash in Parking Garage, Guest Rooms Available (for reasonable fee)
- Portable A/C
- Light Fixtures
Located at the corner of Carling Avenue and Bayshore Drive.
#713-3100 Carling Avenue
Bayshore | $189,900
- MLS #:1003908
- Year Built:1971
- Taxes:$1893.62 2015
- Style:Condominium-1 Level
- Garage:1 Underground Parking Spot Included
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Heat, Hydro & Water included in Condo Fees