Stunning river views & many quality renos! This lovely 1 bedroom condo is situated in a highly desirable community within walking distance to Andrew Haydon Park, Britannia Beach and the Nepean Sailing Club as well as many NCC Bike Paths. The outdoor enthusiast will appreciate the surroundings. Take advantage of the many shops and restaurants nearby including the popular Bayshore Shopping Centre.
Step inside and you will notice how light floods the space courtesy of the large windows found throughout. The modern neutral palette and design creates a warm and inviting space.
Enjoy access to the balcony from the living/dining room-the balcony is a serene place to take in the fresh air with a lovely backdrop of the Ottawa River.
The kitchen has been renovated with granite countertops, a modern backsplash, updated fixtures, appliances and flooring.
The bedroom offers easy care laminate flooring that is also found in the living room and hallway and features a wall of closets for maximum storage.
The bathroom has many renovations as well including: Granite countertops, backsplash, upgraded fixtures, vanity, sink/faucet, mirror, tile flooring, storage unit and tile in the shower surround.
There is an abundance of closet space in this unit which is a definite bonus!
Convenient shared laundry can be found on each level of this building at a low cost of only 50 cents per load!
This building not only provides spectacular views-it also is very well managed and has many amenities including: Outdoor Pool, Roof Top Terrace, Picnic Area, Exercise Room, Sauna, Workshop, Library, Party Room with Kitchen, Car Wash in Garage, Bike Racks and guest suites are available for a reasonable fee.
1 Underground Parking Space and Storage Locker are included!
Highly accessible to public transit as well as easy access to the 416 & 417.
Condo Fees: $402/month. Fees include: Heat, Hydro, Water, Management, Caretaker, Building Insurance and Recreation Facilities.
1 Underground Parking spot included; Storage Locker included.
Monthly Condo Fees: $402
- Living Room/Dining Room14'10" x 14'8"
- Kitchen9'6" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom13'7"
- Full Bathroom8'3" x 5'
- Renovated Kitchen: Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Backsplash, Modern Sink/Faucet, Glasstop Stove, Fridge, Flooring, Overhead Fan/Vent, Freshly Painted in 2013
- Renovated Bathroom: Toilet, Vanity & Mirror, Modern Sink/Faucet, Granite Countertops, Backsplash, Tile Flooring, Storage Shelf, Tile in Shower Surround
- Bedroom Freshly Painted 2013
- Modern Ceiling Light Fixture in Kitchen
- Ceiling Fan/Light Fixture in Bathroom
- Foyer, Kitchen & Bathroom: Tile Flooring
- Convenient Shared On Floor Laundry
- Scenic Riverviews
- Amenities Include: Shared Laundry on Every Level, Out Door Pool, Sauna, Rooftop Terrace with Ottawa River Views, Picnic Area Party Room & Kitchen, Exercise Room, Workshop, Library, Bike Racks, Car Wash in Parking Garage, Guest Rooms Available (for reasonable fee)
- Hood Fan
- Window Blinds
- Light Fixtures
- Wall Inserted A/C
- Storage Cabinet in Bathroom
Located at the corner of Bayshore Drive and Carling Avenue.
#801-3100 Carling Avenue
Bayshore | $159,900
- MLS #:1003877
- Year Built:1971
- Taxes:$1434 2015
- Style:Condominium 1 Level
- Garage:1 Underground Parking Spot Included
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water, Heat & Hydro Included in Condo Fees