Fantastic location overlooking NCC greenspace and just 5 minutes from the new DND headquarters. This trendy 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is full of natural light courtesy of the layout and large windows throughout.
The living room and dining rooms boast gleaming hardwood floors as well as a modern neutral palette that is sure to appease the pickiest buyer. Enjoy the cozy gas fireplace, making this space ideal to unwind after a hearty meal. The dining room features a modern light fixture creating a warm and inviting place for you and your guests. The bright kitchen features ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and offers a balcony- perfect for summertime bbq’s. Relax on the balcony with a glass of wine or your morning cup of coffee, all while overlooking the serene wooded area of NCC greenspace.
Upstairs you will find the Master bedroom with his & hers closets as well as 3pc ensuite bath. The Master and ensuite have been freshly painted. The secondary bedroom is also a good size with large window and closet space. The washer & dryer can also be found here in this upper level.
The main level consists of the family room which could also be utilized as a home office or den. This space offers a 2pc bath as well as walkout to the fenced backyard.
This home has so much to offer-located in an excellent school district and walking distance to many parks, shops and restaurants. Quick access to the 417 & 416 as well as public transit.
Do not miss out on this gem, contact us today for more information!
- Living/Dining Room22'10" x 15'10"
- Kitchen15'10" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom13'11" x 11'2"
- 3pc Ensuite6'1" x 5'7"
- Bedroom 213'1" x 9'11"
- Full Bathroom9'11" x 8'4"
- Family Room12'7" x 8'5"
- 2pc Bathroom6'8" x 2'11"
- Storage 17' x 4'5"
- LOWER LEVEL WALKOUT TO FENCED YARD
- FRESHLY PAINTED MASTER BEDROOM & ENSUITE
- 9' CEILINGS 2ND LEVEL
- 2ND FLOOR BALCONY WITH BBQ
- CONVENIENT 3RD FLOOR LAUNDRY
- BRIGHT KITCHEN WITH AMPLE CUPBOARD SPACE
- BACKING ONTO NCC GREENSPACE
- DOG PARK IN THE AREA
- 5 MINUTES FROM DND HEADQUARTERS
- QUIET, FAMILY FRIENDLY CUL-DE-SAC
- CLOSE TO SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, 417 & 416
- HOOKED UP FOR CENTRAL VAC
- HOOD FAN
- WASHER & DRYER
- WINDOW BLINDS, DRAPES & DRAPERY TRACKS
- NEST THERMOSTAT
West Hunt Club Road to Moodie Drive, left onto Songbird Private.
92 Songbird Private
Westcliffe Estates | $279,900
- Year Built:2008
- Taxes:$3070 2017
- Style:Row Unit
- Garage:Single Attached
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $189; Gas: $63; Water: $31; Hot Water Tank: $29 Association Fee: $80/monthly includes:Landscaping & Snow Removal