3 bedroom family home in the desirable Leslie Park neighbourhood. This lovely bungalow boasts large windows, a fantastic floor plan and private backyard with stunning garden.
Step inside and you will be delighted by the modern palette that creates a warm and inviting space for you and your family. The spacious foyer sets the tone for the rest of this home with its neutral palette and oversized closet.
The living room features a large picture window with serene views of the quiet tree lined street. The large blue spruce tree in the front is beautiful and nature lovers will appreciate the birds and small wildlife that can be enjoyed from this view.
The separate dining room is ideal for hosting dinner parties with friends or simply enjoying a meal with the family. The same modern neutral palette and hardwood floors can be found here that is also found in the living room.
The kitchen offers a generous amount of counter space and the window above the sink brightens the room. The eat in area is also a bright space with large window, making it the perfect place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee. The family room is also found here off of the kitchen and is complete with cozy fireplace and built in shelves.
The Master Bedroom offers hardwood floors, a large window, and a walk-in closet, and has cheater access to 2pc bathroom. This bathroom can also be accessed from the family room. There are 2 other generously sized bedrooms, both of which contain good sized closets, windows and hardwood floors.
The family bathroom completes this main level.
The basement is spacious and offers a recreation room, workshop, den, laundry and storage rooms.
Take in the scenery of the beautiful perennial gardens in the private backyard! The gardener in the family will love spending time in this space. The yard is fenced and hedged for privacy and this will surely be the place where friends and family will choose to gather in the warmer months. The large patio is perfect for BBQing and relaxing after a busy day!
Take advantage of the highly accessible public transit available. Walk to parks, shops & excellent schools.
Don’t miss out! Contact us today for a private viewing.
Many updates & special features including:
Furnace/Central Air 2015
Freshly Painted Main Level 2016
Flooring in Front Foyer 2016
Large, Private Lot
- Foyer10'7" x 6 '4"
- Living Room20'9" x 11'4"
- Dining Room10'5" x 10'2"
- Kitchen11'6" x 9'2"
- Family Room19'1" x 14'
- Master Bedroom12'10" x 12'9"
- 2pc Bathroom (Cheater Ensuite)5'3" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 210'9" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 312'8" x 11'4"
- Family Bathroom9'2" x 5'1"
- Recreation Room31' x 25'5"
- Den15' x 12'3"
- Workshop17'10" x 9'9"
- Storage9'11" x 9'9"
- Laundry11'11" x 7'2"
- Furnace/Central Air/Duct Work 2015
- Freshly Painted Main Floor 2016
- Flooring Front Foyer 2016
- Baseboards & Quarter Round-Living Room/Dining Room & Front Foyer 2016
- Quarter Round in Bedrooms & Hallway 2016
- Fantastic Floor Plan
- 2pc Cheater Ensuite
- Large Walk in Closet in Master Bedroom
- Beautifully Landscaped with Lovely Perennial Gardens
- Family Oriented Neighbourhood-Close to Parks & Excellent Schools
- Removed main floor electric baseboard heaters 2016 (New electric baseboard heaters in bathroom and powder room - 2016)
- Cleaned up electrical panel after removing main floor baseboard heaters 2016
- Replaced all switches and plugs on main floor except in kitchen (and added GFI plugs to bathrooms) 2016
- Exclusions: Washer & Dryer, Chest Freezer
Greenbank Road to Monterey Drive, left onto Abingdon Drive, right onto Costello Avenue.
10 Costello Avenue
Leslie Park | $399,900
- MLS #:1011856
- Year Built:1967
- Taxes:$3796 2015
- Basement:Patly Finished
- Lot Size:65' x 100'