Century charm abounds in this beautifully updated home. Centrally located in popular Carlington boasting a sunny, private backyard oasis with in-ground salt-water pool. Bright & spacious kitchen with all appliances, deep farmhouse sink, and period details. Living & formal dining room showcase hardwood and are separated by attractive pocket doors. Renovated 2016 main floor laundry & powder room add storage & convenience. Dual staircase access to the 2nd floor finds master, versatile bedroom & tastefully renovated 4pc bath w/ in-floor heating. Updated 3rd floor loft bedroom with play & work area. Spacious, professionally landscaped west-facing yard with original garage for all your family’s storage needs. Enjoy a short commute to downtown, Civic and Carleton University. Across from the Experimental Farm, NCC bike paths and minutes from the Canal, perfect for an active lifestyle. Close to all amenities, this is country living in the heart of modern convenience.
- Foyer14' x 6'6"
- Living Room11'4" x 10'11"
- Dining Room14'4" x 11'4"
- Kitchen16'6" x 11'6"
- Laundry Room8'7" x 4'6"
- Powder Room4'10" x 4'6"
- Master Bedroom14'4" x 11'3"
- Bedroom11'10" x 10'
- 4pc Family Bathroom12'7" x 10'2"
- Loft/Bedroom (3rd Floor)24'2" x 10'10"
- Loft/Play Area (3rd Floor)10'5" x 8'6"
- Utility Room19'9" x 14'10"
- Storage Room15'2" x 11'4"
- In-Ground Salt-Water Pool
- Shingles (2015)
- Window Frames (2017)
- Loft - Laminate Flooring, Interior Paint, Trim (2016)
- Kitchen - Countertops, Farmhouse Sink, Backsplash, Interior Paint (2016)
- Dishwasher (2018)
- Skylight Windows (2015)
- Front Walkway & Porch (2017)
- Backyard Additions & Fenced Entrance (2018)
- Pool Liner & Salt Water Conversion (2016)
- Backyard Fence (2015)
- Furnace (2008)
- All Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Window Blinds
- Drapery Tracks
From Island Park Drive, head south on Holland Avenue and continue straight onto Fisher Avenue
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Glebe Collegiate Institute
- Nepean High School
- Regina Street Alternative School
- W.E Gowling Public School
- École élémentaire publique Charlotte-Lemieux
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-François-d'Assise
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
- St. Elizabeth Catholic Elementary School
- Notre Dame Catholic High School
1038 Fisher Avenue
Carlington | $529,900
- MLS #:1157045
- Year Built:1905 / Approx.
- Taxes:$4,422. / 2019
- Style:Detached / 3 Storey
- Basement:Full / Unfinished
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Lot Size:53.51' x 120'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water: $75; Hydro: $140; Gas: $100