Location, location, location!
Well located in the community of South March, this bright 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is situated near the heart of the Kanata’s technology park, with easy access to the DND Carling Campus, and nearby golf courses, grocery stores, and shopping amenities. Truly a home that cannot be missed.
With large windows and sliding patio doors this home is flooded by natural light. The cheerful, open concept kitchen includes all stainless steel appliances and a large oak pantry. Modern overhead light fixtures provides a chic centre focus for the room. The centre island makes a breakfast bar and provides additional counter space and storage. The attached eating area overlooks the spacious fenced backyard – perfect for your morning coffee.
The inviting, sun-soaked living room is highlighted by a natural gas fireplace and large window overlooking the backyard deck. This room leads into the attached dining room/sitting room with beautiful hardwood flooring. An overhead chandelier adds a touch of elegance to this formal dining area.
The convenient main floor laundry room has great storage and ample closet space. The main floor also features a 3-piece bathroom.
The bright foyer at the entrance of the home creates a beautiful first impression. Leading towards the sweeping spiral staircase to ascend to the second level of the home.
The large master bedroom features soaring cathedral ceilings, generous walk-in closet, and large picture window. The attached 4-piece ensuite showcases a deep soaker tub and separate shower area.
The additional 3 bedrooms on the second level of the home are spacious and provide ample closet space. They share a 4-piece family bathroom with combination bathtub/shower.
The lush backyard of the home features a beautiful wooden deck perfect for outdoor entertaining and vast open green space. Lots of room for play. Fenced, this private lot is perfect for letting little ones run and play or Rover to roam.
Updates for the home include the interior paint, which was freshly painted in designer tones (May 2018) and brand new hardwood flooring (May 2018). New carpet and tile on the second floor of the home (2009) and updated light fixtures (2018).
This home is move-in ready and shows great pride of ownership.
- Living Room12' x 11'
- Family Room16' x 11'3"
- Laundry Room7'3" x 5'4"
- Dining Room13'6" x 11'
- Kitchen 14'9" x 6'9"
- Partial Bathroom7'7" x 5'3"
- Eating Area14'9" x 7'
- Bedroom13'1" x 9'9"
- Master Bedroom18' x 12'7"
- Full Bathroom9'8" x 5'7"
- Bedroom16' x 12'
- Bedroom14'4" x 11'5"
- 4-Piece Ensuite12'2" x 5'2"
- Golf Course Nearby
- Fresh Interior Paint (May 2018)
- New Carpet & Tile (2nd Floor - 2009)
- Updated Light Fixtures (2018)
- New Hardwood Floor (May 2018)
- Hood Fan
- Light Fixtures
- Window Blinds
- Central-Air Conditioning
- C/V and Accessories
417 West to Eagleson/March Road Exit (Exit 138); Continue right onto March Road. Turn Right onto Shirley’s Brook Drive. Turn left onto Macara Crecent.
- Earl of March Secondary School
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Jack Donohue Public School
- Regina Street Alternative School
- South March Public School
- W. Erskine Johnston Public School
- West Carleton Secondary School
- École élémentaire publique Julie-Payette
- École élémentaire et secondaire publique Maurice-Lapointe
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- St. Isidore Catholic School
- All Saints Intermediate and Secondary Catholic School
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-Rémi
- École secondaire catholique Paul-Desmarais
114 Macara Crescent
South March | $515,000
- MLS #:1108969
- Year Built:2009 / Approx.
- Builder:Claridge Homes
- Model:The Rosedale III
- Taxes:$4692.50 / 2017
- Style:Detached - Two Storey
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Lot Size:40.68' x 122'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:heat - $1061/year; hydro - $806/year; water - $766.31/year