Excellent value & fantastic layout in this lovely 4 bedroom family home located on a large treed lot in the popular Crystal Beach community.
Step inside and you will notice how natural light floods the living space courtesy of the abundance and size of windows throughout. The living room offers cozy fireplace, huge window offering a serene view of the mature, tree-lined street. Hardwood floors are found throughout the living room, dining room and the 3 bedrooms on the 2nd level. The dining room is perfect for enjoying family meals together or simply enjoying your morning cup of coffee.
The bright kitchen has been renovated with a contemporary design that the chef in the family will surely appreciated. The kitchen boasts an abundance of counter space and includes all appliances.
Upstairs to the 2nd level are 3 generous sized bedrooms all of which offer good sized windows, lots of closet space and hardwood floors. The family bathroom has been renovated and completes this upper level.
The lower level is where you will find the family room, 4th bedroom and a full bathroom.
Relaxed in the huge fenced yard or on the large covered deck. Mature trees and gardens make this an ideal place to spend time outdoors.
Walk to parks including Andrew Hayden Park & the Nepean Sailing Club.
Highly accessible to public transit and located in an excellent school district, this home has so much to offer.
Windows 2009 (excluding living room)
Kitchen Renovated 2009
Refinished Hardwood 2007
Laminate Flooring 2008
Exterior & Interior Freshly Painted 2015
Wood Burning Fireplace Insert 2012
- Living Room20'11" x 11'02"
- Dining Room12'04" x 9'05"
- Kitchen11'06" x 10'01"
- Master Bedroom11'10" x 11'05"
- Bedroom 211'05" x 11'05"
- Bedroom 311'07" x 8'03"
- Full Bathroom9'02" x 7'03"
- Family Room24'05" x 11'01"
- Bedroom 411'07" x 11'03"
- 4pc Bathroom8'00" x 4'11"
- Laundry Room
- Storage Utility
- Shingles 2008
- Furnace 2008
- Windows 2009 (excluding Living Room window)
- Hot Water Tank 2012
- Kitchen Renovated 2009
- Hardwood Floors Refinished 2007
- Exterior & Interior Freshly Painted 2015
- Woodburning Fireplace Insert 2012
- Walk to Andrew Hayden Park & Nepean Sailing Club
- Fenced Yard with Mature Trees & Gardens
- Well Located Near All Amenities Including: Excellent Schools, Parks, Public Transit
- Chimney Repointed 2015
From the 417 exit at Moodie, head North on Moodie, turn right onto Corkstown , left onto Crystal Beach.
42 Crystal Beach Drive
Crystal Beach | $430,000
- MLS #:956394
- Year Built:1963
- Lot Size:Length: 95 ft. 0 in. Width: 75 ft. 0 in.
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $130 Gas: $65 Water: $70