Well located in the family-friend community of Parkwood Hills, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is move-in ready for a loving family looking for a space to call their own.
The cozy and bright kitchen features all white matching appliances, and ample pantry space for dry storage. With window overlooking the home’s backyard, it is a place where mom or dad can watch their children play in the spacious backyard while making a family meal.
The separate formal dining room features hardwood flooring and a large window; it provides open access to the large living room at the front of the home.
The spacious living room also showcases hardwood floors and a large multi-paned picture window oversees the front of the property. A brick accent wall surrounds the room’s wood-burning fireplace and provides an ambiance of warmth and comfort. The small ledge overhead is a great display space for family heirlooms.
The family room showcases a sliding patio door which provides access to the private fenced backyard, perfect for family BBQs and relaxing on the patio. There is a small service window that provides quick access to the kitchen and makes entertaining a breeze.
The main floor of the home features an updated combination laundry room and 3-piece bathroom with modern fixtures and ample room to move around.
On the upper level of the home, the bright and comfortable master bedroom features hardwood flooring, and a decorative ceiling fan overhead. The additional 3 bedrooms also feature hardwood flooring throughout and provide ample storage space. These rooms share an updated 5-piece family bathroom, with chic contrasting black cabinetry, his and hers sinks, and a combination shower & bathtub.
Upgrades to the home include: Shingles (2013); Furnace (2016); Fresh interior paint (2018); Flooring updates (2018); 2nd floor Bath (2013); Main floor bath/laundry (2013); Updated lighting; East-side fencing (2010); High-Efficiency A/C & Furnace (2016); Fridge (2018); Soffits (2013); Updated front steps/walkway (2017)
This well-loved home is walking distance to several playgrounds, a city outdoor pool, public library, and countless shopping retailers and service provides. It is conveniently located near major bus routes servicing Algonquin College, Carleton University, and the University of Ottawa. It truly must be seen to be fully appreciated!
- Living Room14' x 12'
- Dining Room10.7' x 8.1'
- Kitchen7.4' x 7.3'
- Family Room12.4' x 9.8'
- 3-pc Bathroom & Laundry 12.3' x 6.5'
- Master Bedroom12.1' x 11.7'
- Bedroom12.1' x 10.02'
- Bedroom12' x 8.5'
- Bedroom9.8' x 9.1'
- 5-pc Family Bathroom8.3' x 7.1'
- Hot Water Tank (rental) Replaced (2008)
- Fresh Interior Paint (2018)
- Updated flooring throughout main level (2018)
- Updated Main Floor Full Bathroom/Laundry and 2nd Floor Full Bathroom (2013)
- Updated Lighting
- East-Side Fencing (2010)
- Soffits (2013)
- High Efficiency Central Air-Conditioning (2016)
- New Gas Furance (2016)
- Updated Front Steps & Walkway (2017)
- New Refrigerator (2018)
- Convenient Main Floor Laundry
- Nearby OC Transpo Routes to Algonquin, Carleton U, and Ottawa U
- Convieniently Located to Many Amenities in the Community
- Light Fixtures
- Hood Fan
- Drape Tracks
From Meadowlands Drive East, turn onto Beliveau Street, then turn right onto Newbury Avenue.
- Carleton Heights Public School
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Merivale High School
- Regina Street Alternative School
- Sir Winston Churchill Public School
- École élémentaire publique Charlotte-Lemieux
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- École secondaire publique De La Salle
- St. Rita Catholic School
- Frank Ryan Catholic Intermediate School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique Laurier-Carrière
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
53 Newbury Avenue
Parkwood Hills | $310,000
- MLS #:1111047
- Year Built:1967 / Approx.
- Taxes:$3,478.21 / 2018
- Style:2 Storey / Semi Detached
- Basement:Full / Unfinished
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Lot Size:35.01' x 100'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water ($550/year); Hydro ($810/2017); Gas ($85/month)