Nestled upon an oversized treed lot with beautiful wildflowers, this private 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is an oasis in waiting. Built on a footed foundation, with convenient single-floor layout, the home is filled with potential and waits for your loving touch. Detached single-car garage provides ample storage space for many recreational past-times. The newer sunroom (2008) is flooded with natural light and offers a quiet escape from the rush of the city. Home is close to both Manotick and Osgoode for all your shopping needs. The nearby Rideau River offers many opportunities for water sport and fishing enthusiasts. Please contact listing agent for more information about this excellent opportunity.
- Living Room20'8" x 13'5"
- Dining Room11'7" x 10'
- Foyer10'5" x 4'1"
- Kitchen14'4" x 9'4"
- Family Room17'4" x 16'11"
- Laundry Room10'3" x 5'8"
- Solarium13'6" x 12'10"
- Full Bathroom11'8" x 4'11"
- Master Bedroom19'4" x 8'7"
- Bedroom15'4" x 10'
- Bedroom10' x 9'6"
- Bedroom9'8" x 8'5"
- Shingles (~2012)
- Surrounded by green space for hiking and cycling
- Cozy sunroom overlooks quiet yard and blooming wild flowers
- Hot Water Tank
- All inclusions are as is where is
From Highway 416, take Roger Stevens Drive. Turn left onto River Road. Turn right onto Flag Station Road.
- Castor Valley Elementary School
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Metcalfe Public School
- Osgoode Public School
- Osgoode Township High School
- Riverview Alternative School
- École élémentaire publique Michel-Dupuis
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- École secondaire publique De La Salle
- École secondaire publique Gisèle-Lalonde
- St. Leonard Catholic School
- St. Mark Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique Sainte-Kateri
- École secondaire catholique Pierre-Savard
5572 Flag Station Road
Manotick | $249,900
- MLS #:1118586
- Year Built:1960 / Approx.
- Taxes:$2,921 / 2018
- Style:Detached - Bungalow
- Garage:Single Car Detached
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Lot Size:220.01' x 115.72'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $1031/year