Welcome to Arlington Woods—a quiet place to enjoy life and appreciate the beauty surrounding you. This quiet, residential neighbourhood is home to 5 parks, bike paths, shopping and Bruce Pitt, close to recreation and a large off leash dog park with fantastic walking trails.
This beautiful split level home has been completely transformed, beautifully renovated from top to bottom. The open concept living, dining and kitchen room is flooded with natural light. Spectacular kitchen with oversized granite island and built in wine fridge. Creamy white cabinetry with lots of storage and counter space. This is a kitchen you will love cooking in! Dining space opens up to lovely living room with ample space, huge windows overlooking the front yard and a gas fireplace. Perfect for cozying up to during the cold, winter months. Sliding patio doors open up to lovely south facing backyard with beautiful hedges that afford so much privacy. You do not feel like you are in the city back here!
Upstairs there are three generous sized bedrooms, all with hardwood floors. Beautiful bathroom renovation complete with in floor heating., gorgeous tile and ample space.
Lower level den is a lovely space for unwinding or watching your favourite television show. Beautifully renovated bathroom off den with gorgeous tile in the stand up shower. Huge storage space and laundry area in the basement.
Located in a fabulous neighbourhood, this home is a mere 15 minute drive to downtown and is in an excellent school district.
Updates include: Windows 2012, Shingles 2016, A/C 2012, Furnace 2008.
Natural Gas BBQ, shed, gazebo, kitchen island stools, washer & dryer all included.
- Living Room17' x 12'6"
- Dining Room12'6" x 10'
- Kitchen14' x 12'6"
- Master Bedroom13'5" x 12'1"
- Bedroom10'3" x 9'3"
- Bedroom13'7" x 11'1"
- Full Bath9'4" x 6'10"
- Family Room15'1" x 11'5"
- Bedroom10'6" x 10'5"
- Bath 3-Piece5'8" x 7'1"
- Laundry/Storage Room13' x 23'
- Storage Room10'8" x 10'4"
- Recent bathroom renovations and in-floor heating (2016 & 2018)
- Kitchen renovations installing new wiring, plumbing, and gas line (2012)
- Shingles (2016)
- Central air conditioning (2012)
- Fresh painted interior (2018)
- Hardwood floors throughout main and upper levels
- Hood Fan
- Wine Fridge
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Ceiling Fan
- Central/Built-In Vacuum
- Drapery Tracks
- External Natural Gas Hookup
- Storage Shed
- Window Blinds
- Natural Gas BBQ
- Island Stools
Greenbank to Bellman, right onto McLellan, left on Riverbrook, 2nd right onto Parkland, left onto Glendenning
- Briargreen Public School
- Knoxdale Public School
- Sir Robert Borden High School
- Fisher Park Public School
- École élémentaire publique Charlotte-Lemieux
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- École élémentaire et secondaire publique Maurice-Lapointe
- St. John XXIII Catholic School
- Frank Ryan Catholic Intermediate School
- St. Paul Catholic High School
- St. Pius X Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique Laurier-Carrière
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
16 Glendenning Drive
Arlington Woods | $599,900
- MLS #:1105001
- Year Built:1971
- Lot Shape:Retangle
- Lot Size:65 ' x 100 '
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:water 29$ hydro $100 Gas 85$ Taxes $343