Modern freehold end unit, well located in vibrant community of Carlington. Sunny and bright with a large eat-in kitchen offering southern bay window. Spacious foyer and convenient powder room greet friends and family. Open concept living/diving room with beautiful hardwood & inviting gas fireplace. Patio doors lead to private, entertainment-sized deck. Upstairs features large master with cheater ensuite, his & hers closets & palladium window. Bathroom showcases separate shower and luxurious corner soaker tub. Converted den provides additional 3rd bedroom. Downstairs provides inside access to garage, storage, laundry, & play area. Easy access to Hwy 417, close to shopping amenities at Westgate and two Ottawa hospitals. Only steps away from the Carlington Community Gardens. Unmatched value for today’s buyer looking to avoid unnecessary condo fees. Fabulous neighbours and within walking distance to great schools. Ready for you to move in and enjoy!
- Foyer7'6" x 5'4"
- Kitchen8'2" x 7'9"
- Eating Area8'2" x 7'9"
- Living Room15'10" x 13'3"
- Dining Room11'10" x 8'6"
- Powder Room7' x 3'2"
- Master Bedroom15'3" x 13'7"
- 4pc Cheater Ensuite9'11" x 8'10"
- Bedroom11'6" x 7'8"
- Den (currently converted into a 3rd bedroom)7'10" x 7'7"
- Recreational Room15'8" x 14'10"
- Shingles (~2007)
- Windows (2016)
- Deck (2017)
- Garage Door (2019)
- Hood Fan
- Curtain Rods
- Window Blinds
- TV & Mount in Living Room
- Light Fixtures
From Carling Avenue, head south on Merivale Road, then turn right onto Coldrey Avenue.
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Glebe Collegiate Institute
- Nepean High School
- Regina Street Alternative School
- W.E. Gowling Public School
- École élémentaire publique Charlotte-Lemieux
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
- St. Elizabeth Catholic School
- Notre Dame Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique d'enseignement personnalisé Édouard-Bond
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-François-d'Assise
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
1261 Coldrey Avenue
Carlington | $349,900
- MLS #:1175017
- Year Built:1992 / Approx.
- Taxes:$3,234 / 2019
- Style:Semi-Detached / 2 Storey
- Basement:Full / Partially Finished
- Lot Shape:Irregular
- Lot Size:20.67' x 136.52'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water - $100; Hydro - $120; Gas - $110