Well-located in desirable Sheahan Estates and situated on a large, private lot backing onto idyllic Banner Park, this beautifully updated 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has been lovingly maintained and updated by its original owner. The spacious sunken living room with charming wood-burning fireplace opens to an elegant formal dining room with chandelier, perfect for entertaining. Convenient pocket door leads to the thoughtfully designed island kitchen with eating area. Appliance garage, ample pantry and dual sink complete this functional space. The main floor family room showcases a comfortable gas fireplace and patio doors to the private, fenced backyard. Mature trees and perennial gardens scattered throughout make this the perfect spot for summer reading! Natural Gas BBQ hook up (BBQ included!) ensures you’re ready with all the summer essentials. Upstairs boasts an oversized master with walk-in closet and 5pc ensuite. The additional 4 bedrooms feature hardwood flooring and offer abundant organized closet storage. Downstairs, the large recreational room is perfect for family activities and play (pool table included!) With easy access to highway 417 your daily commute is a breeze. Excellent schools, NCC green space and walking/cycling trails nearby for your family’s active lifestyle. Showing great pride of ownership, you won’t want to miss out!
- Foyer14'3" x 9'
- Living Room19'7" x 15'6"
- Dining Room12'10" x 11'11"
- Kitchen17'8" x 11'11"
- Family Room14'10" x 11'11"
- Powder Room6'5" x 3'
- Master Bedroom23'7" x 15'6"
- 4pc Ensuite7'10" x 7'5"
- Separate Shower Ensuite5'6" x 4'11"
- Walk-In Closet7'10" x 5'5"
- Bedroom11' x 9'
- Bedroom19'2" x 9'9"
- Bedroom13'2" x 9'5"
- Bedroom15'7" x 11'11"
- 5pc Family Bathroom7'11" x 7'10"
- Storage Room10'1" x 9'6"
- Recreational Room36'2" x 10'5"
- Utility Room31'7" x 9'10"
- Laundry Room11' x 3'3"
- Interior Paint (master bedroom, shower area & ensuite, main upstairs bathroom, 2nd bedroom) (2019)
- Carpeting (living room, dining room, stairwell, upstairs hallway) (2019)
- Upstairs Doors & Trim Painted (2019)
- Window Wells Reset (2019)
- Interior Paint (3rd bedroom and downstairs bathroom) (2018)
- Front Porch Painted (2018)
- Dining Room Light Fixture (2018)
- Family Room Gas Fireplace (2018)
- Front Door (2017)
- Main Bathroom (vanity & light fixtures) (2015)
- Windows (2015)
- Shingles (2014)
- Front & Back Yard Landscaping, Fencing & Deck (2014)
- Master Ensuite (toilet, shower & flooring) (2011)
- Main Bathroom (toilet & flooring) (2011)
- Flooring (front hallway, kitchen and family room) (2010)
- Kitchen Remodel (2010)
- Furnace (2009)
- Master Ensuite (bath tub & flooring) (2009)
- Main Bathroom (bathtub) (2005)
From Greenbank Road, head south on Banner Road. Turn left onto Nancy Avenue.
- Briargreen Public School
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Knoxdale Public School
- Regina Street Alternative School
- Sir Robert Borden High School
- St. John The Apostle Catholic Elementary School
- St. Paul Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique d'enseignement personnalisé Édouard-Bond
- École élémentaire catholique Laurier-Carrière
- Collège catholique Franco-Ouest
- École élémentaire publique Charlotte-Lemieux
- École secondaire publique Omer-Deslauriers
13 Nancy Avenue
Sheahan Estates | $659,900
Thursday June 27th, 2019, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- MLS #:1153633
- Year Built:1976 / Approx
- Taxes:$6,550 / 2018
- Style:Detached / 2 Storey
- Basement:Full / Finished
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Lot Size:64.99' x 119'
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water: $40.90; Hydro: $85.76; Gas: $94.76