Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity for spacious, affordable, family living in the heart of Orleans. This 3+1 bedroom, 4 bathroom home with double-car garage is sure to impress. The open living room/formal dining room is flooded with natural light and showcases beautiful French doors for added privacy. Large eat-in kitchen features all appliances, double sink, and abundant pantry flanked by two large windows. Sliding doors provide access to patio and fenced backyard. Convenient main-floor laundry and powder room make every-day living a breeze. Upstairs, the inviting wood-burning fireplace is the focal point for the 2nd floor loft-style family room – the perfect spot to kick back and relax after a long day’s work. Master bedroom with newly updated 4pc ensuite, two additional bedrooms and upgraded family bathroom complete the 2nd level. Downstairs you will find the bright recreational room, additional bedroom and 3pc bath. Only minutes from fantastic shopping and public transit at Place d’Orleans, and quick access to HWY 174 for an easy commute. With endless space for your family to grow, opportunity awaits at 1773 Belval Crescent.
- Foyer8'5" x 5'6"
- Living Room16'4" x 11'2"
- Dining Room11'2" x 11'2"
- Kitchen11'3" x 9'2"
- Eating Area11'2" x 9'8"
- Powder Room
- Laundry Room
- Master Bedroom16'6" x 11'2"
- 4pc Ensuite8' x 4'11"
- Bedroom10'10" x 8'10"
- Bedroom12'1" x 10'10"
- Family Bathroom8' x 4'11"
- Family Room17'6" x 13'
- Recreational Room25'10" x 11'9"
- 3pc Bathroom5'11" x 5'3"
- Den/Office10'2" x 9'9"
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Shingles (2007)
- Furnace (2010)
- Hardwood Flooring (2005)
- Newly Updated Family Bathroom & Ensuite (2018)
- 2nd-Floor Family Room
- Automatic Garage Door Opener & Remote(s)
- Central Vacuum & Accessories (as is)
- Window Blinds
- Hood Fan
- Light Fixtures
- Alarm System (as is)
From Jeanne D’Arc Boulevard, head east onto Beauséjour Drive. Turn left onto Belcourt Boulevard, then right onto Belval Crescent.
- Cairine Wilson Secondary School
- Convent Glen Elementary School
- Fisher Park Public School / Summit Alternative
- Henry Larsen Elementary School
- Riverview Alternative School
- St. Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic Elementary School
- St. Matthew Catholic High School
- École élémentaire catholique d'enseignement personnalisé La Source
- École élémentaire catholique Saint-Joseph d'Orléans
- École secondaire catholique Garneau
- École élémentaire publique L'Odyssée
- École secondaire publique Louis-Riel
1773 Belval Crescent
Orleans/Sunridge | $459,900
- MLS #:1153641
- Year Built:1989 / Approx.
- Taxes:$3,857 / 2018
- Style:Detached / 2 Storey
- Basement:Full / Finished
- Lot Shape:Rectangular
- Lot Size:32.48` x 100.07`
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Water $65; Hydro $80; Gas $80