Stunning 4 bedroom Energy Star home well located in the desirable Notting Hill community. This spacious family home is meticulously maintained and offers many upgrades and features that are sure to please.
From the welcoming interlock walkway at the front of the home to the fenced backyard with beautiful gardens and landscaping, this home is lovely both inside and out.
Step inside and see how natural light floods the living space courtesy of the abundance and size of windows found throughout.
The living room and dining rooms feature hardwood floors as well as a warm palette making the space perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The chef’s kitchen offers both form and functionality-from the maple cabinetry to the pot drawers and valance lighting-this home is ideal for preparing meals and the chef in the family will surely appreciate the amount of workspace. The sunny eating area will make a great place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee while providing a serene view of the landscaped backyard.
The family room is located adjacent to the kitchen and boasts a cozy fireplace with decorative mantle, hardwood floors and large window with custom blinds. Custom window blinds can be found throughout the entire home.
This main level also features a den which is perfect for a home office. The powder room and mudroom with laundry complete this level.
Upstairs to the 2nd level are 4 generous bedrooms including the spacious Master Suite. The Master Bedroom has a wall of windows, huge walk in closet and a double sided fireplace which is also found in the spa like ensuite. The luxurious ensuite bathroom is a wonderful place to unwind and relax after a busy day. With his and her sinks, separate shower and tub and 2 windows this space is ideal for a spa like retreat in your own home.
There are 3 other bedrooms on this 2nd level-all of which offer large closets and windows. The 5 piece family bathroom conveniently offers 2 separate sinks and makes up the rest of this level. Laundry will be a breeze with the laundry chute on this level which goes to the laundry room/mudroom on the main level.
The backyard is landscaped with beautiful gardens and river rock creating the perfect backdrop for BBQs and family gatherings.
This gorgeous family home is mere minutes from parks and nature trails-a wonderful place to call home!
- Living Room/Dining Room20'05" x 11"00'
- Kitchen18'02" x 13'00"
- Family Room20'06" x 14'00"
- Den/Office11'06" x 10'02"
- Mudroom/Laundry Room
- Powder Room
- Master Bedroom19'00" x 17'06"
- 5 PC Ensuite
- Bedroom 215'06" x 14'04"
- Bedroom 315'00" x 12'00"
- Bedroom 412'00" x 11'00"
- Family Bathroom
- Energy Star Home with Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Chef's Kitchen with Maple Cabinetry, Valance Lighting & Pot Drawers
- Main Floor Family Room and Den/Office
- Spacious Master Bedroom with Huge Walk in Closet & Double Sided Fireplace
- Luxury Ensuite Bath
- Convenient Main Floor Laundry/Mud Room
- Fully Fenced Yard with Patio
- Fully Landscaped Front Yard with Interlock Walkway
- Beautiful Backyard Gardens & River Rock
- Exterior Freshly Painted 2013
- Double Car Insulated Garage
- Family Oriented Neighbourhood
- Walk to Parks & Nature Trails
- Microwave/Hood Fan
- Light Fixtures
- Custom Blinds
- Curtain Rods
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Vac & Accessories
- Alarm System
- Automatic Garage Door Opener with 2 Remotes
- Exclusions: Washer, Dryer & Drapes
From the 417E exit at Trim. Turn right onto Innes, left onto Provence, right onto Plainhill, right onto Plainridge.
1899 Plainridge Crescent
Orleans-Notting Hill | $560,000
- MLS #:968079
- Year Built:2007
- Style:Detached 2 Story
- Total Sq. Feet:Approx. 2865 sq ft.
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $246 Gas: $133 Water: $70