Welcome home! This beautiful and thoughtfully designed unit is well located in the popular boutique style Montage building. Boasting 1002 square feet this unit is bright and sun filled courtesy of the layout and size of windows throughout.
A large chef’s kitchen overlooks the main living area and features stainless steel appliances, ample cabinets, stunning granite counters and convenient breakfast bar.
Lovely hardwood floors flow throughout the living and dining room creating a welcoming space. Access to the balcony can also be found here.
A huge master suite awaits and is complete with a walk-in closet and 4pc ensuite bath. The ensuite boasts his and her sinks and gorgeous glass shower. The secondary bedroom follows the same suit as the master with a generous sized closet and a neutral palette that is also present throughout the rest of the unit. The family bath and in unit laundry complete the unit.
1 underground parking space and storage locker is included.
Embrace the pleasure of living at the Montage from the quality of finishes to the lifestyle that awaits-this is a wonderful place to call home. A great opportunity, simply move in unpack and enjoy!
Just down from Ottawa South and minutes to the Ottawa river, bike paths, walking trails shopping, restaurants and steps to the transitway and public transit.
Condo Fees: $414.77/month. Fees include: Building Insurance, Caretaker & Management
- Living Room/Dining Room20'9" x 14'3"
- Kitchen10'4" x 8'10"
- Master Bedroom14'5" x 12'2"
- 4pc Ensuite
- Bedroom13'7" x 10'
- Family Bathroom
- Balcony13' x 5'
- Fantastic layout and modern neutral palette throughout
- Beautiful Chef's kitchen overlooking main living area
- Hardwood floors in living/dining room
- Huge Master suite with walk-in closet, 4pc ensuite
- Convenient in unit laundry
- Minutes to Rideau River, Billings Bridge Shopping Center, walking and biking paths
- Easy access to transitway and public transit
- Well managed "Montage" building
- Hood Fan
- Washer & Dryer
- Window Blinds
|South on Bank St past Riverside Dr, right onto Ohio St, all the way to the end. Turn right for the Montage and visitor parking is right at the front of the building