Stunning Mattamy Sandfield C model with approximately $140,000 in upgrades! Welcome home to this lovely 3 bedroom plus loft! Featuring a fabulous open concept layout as well as gleaming hardwood & marble floors, this home should be at the top of your list.
Step inside and you will notice how natural light floods this home courtesy of the open layout and size of windows found throughout. The large foyer offers window seat and a large closet for maximum storage.
The main level boasts a beautiful chef’s kitchen with marble floors and granite countertops. The abundance of counter and cupboard space makes this spot ideal for meal preparation – whether you are hosting a dinner party with friends or simply enjoying a meal with the family, the form and functionality of this space will make entertaining a breeze! The sun filled eating area is perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee and also provides access to the fenced backyard.
The living room and dining room offer gleaming maple hardwood floors as well as a modern palette creating a warm and inviting space where your guests will surely want to gather.
The laundry room and a powder room complete the main level.
The spacious family room where the gorgeous cultured stone fireplace takes centre stage. The cozy fireplace will add warmth in the cooler months and during the warmer months you will want to relax on the large balcony where sunsets can be enjoyed to the fullest.
Upstairs to the 2nd level are 3 bedrooms, including the spacious Master Bedroom. This room features his and hers walk in closets as well as a large window and a 4 pc ensuite bathroom. The hardwood floors found on the main level can also be found here on the 2nd level. There are 2 other bedrooms here – both with large closets and windows. The loft area is perfect for a home office. The family bathroom makes up the rest of this level.
The lower level is where you will find the recreation room and there is also another space here which is currently being used for a home gym. This professionally finished level offers 9ft ceilings and pot lighting, creating a bright space. The storage and utility rooms can also be found here.
The backyard is a great place for family BBQs and the above ground pool will be a welcome addition during the hot summer months!
Walk to all amenities including excellent schools, parks, and the new Minto Rec Complex.
Don’t miss out on this gem, contact us today to schedule a private viewing!
- Foyer9'08" x 6'09"
- Living Room16'00" x 10'02"
- Dining Room16'00 x 10'00"
- Kitchen12'04" x 12'00"
- Eating Area12'04" x 8'00"
- Family Room17'09" x 17'00"
- Laundry Room6'06" x 5'04"
- Powder Room7'05" x 2'10"
- Master Bedroom15'08" x 13'00"
- His & Hers Walk-in Closets
- 4 pc Ensuite12'09" x 10'00"
- Bedroom 211'10" x 10'07"
- Bedroom 311'10" x 10'06"
- Loft10'00" x 7'02"
- Family Bathroom7'08" x 7'00"
- Recreation Room27'09" x 13'01"
- Home Gym Room15'05" x 13'01"
- Storage Room16'00" x 6'05"
- Utility Room18'08" x 7'00"
- Approximately $140,000 in Upgrades
- Fabulous Open Concept Layout
- Gleaming Hardwood Floors
- Chef's Kitchen with marble floors, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances
- Spacious Family Room with cultured stone gas fireplace
- 18 ft Balcony off of family room-perfect for taking in the sunsets
- Balcony overlooks park
- Loft area on 2nd level-perfect for Home Office
- His & Hers Walk-in Closets in Master Bedroom
- Professionally finished lower level with 9 ft ceilings
- *New Minto Recreation Complex just around the corner
- Walk to Parks, Nature & Shops
- Micro/Hood Fan
- Window Coverings
- Light Fixtures
- Above Ground Pool
- Exclusions: Washer & Dryer, Chandelier in Blue Bedroom
Strandherd Drive to Cedarview Road, left onto Cambrian Road.
3516 Cambrian Road
Half Moon Bay | $500,000
- Year Built:2009
- Model:Sandfield "C"
- Style:Detached, 2 Story Split Level
- Basement:Fully Finished
- Avg. Monthly Utilities:Hydro: $180 Gas: $93 Water: $52 Hot Water Tank Rental: $26