Fantastic location in the desirable Dow’s Lake neighbourhood! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom corner unit awaits in the established & well-managed Lakelander building. Minutes from all of the amenities you will ever need-from the trendy shops of the Glebe to the popular restaurants of Preston Street. This building is minutes away from the country’s oldest arboretum, home to thousands of varieties of plants and is a wonderful place for walking, running, snowshoeing, having a picnic or simply enjoying the beautiful outdoors all year long! All of this while having the convenience of living close to downtown. It is the best of both worlds!
A bright foyer welcomes you in and is complete with ceramic flooring and large closet. You will also find a storage area with convenient in unit laundry here.
This sun filled unit features an open concept living and dining room with hardwood and modern neutral palette. The living room provides access to the large balcony which can also be accessed through the Master Bedroom.
The kitchen boasts all appliances as well as ample cupboard space.
The Master Bedroom is a great space with patio doors to balcony, his & hers closets as well as a 3pc ensuite which has been renovated. The secondary bedroom has a good sized closet and window. The family bathroom completes the unit and has also been renovated.
Serene views from your west facing balcony create a lovely backdrop for relaxing after a busy day or for enjoying your morning cup of coffee.
Highly accessible public transportation, walks to Dow’s Lake, bike paths & more are in your future. Contact us today for a private viewing and make 540 Cambridge your new address today!
1 parking spot plus storage locker included. Amenities also include Guest Suite & Party Room.
- Foyer7'7" x 6'2"
- Living Room15' x 10'
- Dining Room12'3" x 11'3"
- Kitchen9'9" x 8'
- Master Bedroom14'7" x 9'7"
- 3pc Ensuite7'4" x 4'9"
- Bedroom10'3" x 8'2"
- Family Bathroom7'8" x 5'
- 1 Parking Spot plus Storage Locker Included
- Steps from Dow's Lake, Glebe Shopping & Preston Street Restaurants & Arboretum
- Bright Foyer with Closet, Ceramic Tile Flooring & Access to in-unit Storage & Laundry
- Open Concept Living/Dining Room with Hardwood
- Spacious Balcony with access from Living Room & Master Bedroom
- 3pc Ensuite in Master & Family Bathroom Renovated (2012)
- His & Hers Closets in Master
- Closet in 2nd Bedroom with Organizers
- Freshly Painted Interior June 2017 (excluding Master Bedroom)
- Visitor Parking Available
- Amenities Include Car Wash Bay, Party Room & Guest Suite
- Bike Storage at Foot of Parking Spot
- Hood Fan
- Washer & Dryer
- Window Blinds
Located at the corner of Cambridge Street South and Carling Ave.