New Builds: Who is representing your best interests?
Are you thinking about buying a brand new home? Many people don’t realize that they can (and should) use a Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new build, and, as always, it is absolutely FREE. Think about it this way: The builder’s Sales Representative represents the best interests of the builder. Who is representing your best interests?
There are many reasons you should use an Ottawa 4 You Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new build; we’ve narrowed it down to six reasons:
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent will offer sound advice on the resale value of your new home.
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent will analyze data and trends.
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent will navigate the Agreement of Purchase and Sale. Reading clauses can be like trying to understand another language!
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent knows Ottawa builders. They know whether each builder is successful in meeting closing dates, if they deliver a quality product, and what deals they offer at certain times of the year. Your agent is also familiar with all the different floor plans offered, and can help you decide what is right for you and your family.
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent will remind you of any deadlines. For instance, did you know if you fail to pick out your cabinetry by the deadline, the builder can put anything into your kitchen that they want?
- Your Ottawa 4 You agent will help you with all the little details, such as finding out the interim occupancy rate of a new condo.
This is just a selection of the reasons why it’s smart to use a Buyer’s Agent when purchasing a new build. If you are thinking of purchasing a new home, don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Leave a Reply